The Wingman pistol magazine holster is simple to use, minimal in size, ambidextrous, and offers widely-adjustable parallel retention for that perfect fit for multiple magazines within the same size range. It uses an injection molded clip for a fast and rugged attachment of belts of up to 1.75" width (snugly), and carries either outside or inside the waistband.
MAGAZINE FIT CHART:
- Type 1 = 9mm/.40 Double Stack
- Fits any double stack 9mm or .40 S&W magazine, from Glock all the way down to thinner XD magazines
- Type 2 = Subcompact 9mm/.40 Staggered
- Glock 43
- M&P Shield 9mm/.40
- Type 3 = .45 Double Stack
- Fits any double stack .45 ACP magazine, from Glock all the way down to thinner XD magazines
- Type 4 = .45 Single Stack
- Fits any 1911 magazine, plus all XDs magazines
- More to come... Message for specific requests
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They may be budget friendly in price, but the quality is awesome! I attached mine to Bladetech Tek-Loks on my DoubleAlpha Belt and they work wonderfully for USPSA or Steel Challenge for both my Glock mags and my Sig X5 Mags.
Quality product will be buying more